Demilio Heating and Cooling will provide you with the ultimate in heating and air conditioning with a custom system. We provide installation and repair on Gas and Oil Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Air Conditioners, Boilers, and Indoor Air Quality Products. We service Greensburg, Irwin and North Huntingdon, Youngwood and New Stanton, Latrobe and Ligonier, Delmont and Export and more.
Demilio, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique needs and since we’ve installed many systems in this area, we’ve earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time.
Demilio, Inc is a recognized leader in the Westmoreland County central air conditioning & heating industry serving homeowners and businesses. Dedicated to providing ultimate heating, cooling and air conditioning solutions, heat pumps, furnaces, boilers, and air conditioners. Demilio, Inc is a family-owned Pennsylvania heating and air conditioner contractor invested in providing you with the very finest strategies, heating and cooling systems at reasonable cost.
Whether you need installation of a new residential heating system, cooling system, service, replacement or improvement, Demilio makes it our priority to provide it efficiently, cost-effectively, and professionally. We offer Carrier products, expertise, friendly advice and opportunities that far exceed the norm, beginning with our Always-Free In-Home Estimates for heating installations, air conditioning installations, furnace installations, and air duct cleaning/indoor air quality services throughout Greensburg, Pennsylvania and surrounding communities in Westmoreland County.We also offer heating repairs, air conditioning repairs and furnace repairs throughout Greensburg and Western Pennsylvania. We can also work with you to arrange financing on this work, with approved credit.
Find out more about our NEW Indoor Air Quality Service, and energy efficient tax credits for new heating and air conditioning systems.
HVAC & Water Heating
Pennsylvania residential customers of Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power and West Penn Power can save energy and money with rebates on heating and cooling solutions for their homes.
Save Now and for Years to Come
The savings start up-front with rebates you can earn one of two ways:
- Tune up* an existing HVAC system.
- Replace a less efficient system with the latest high-efficiency HVAC technology.
The savings continue month after month with reduced energy usage and increased efficiency.
- *Customer is eligible for one tune up rebate per unit every 7 calendar years dating back to October 28, 2009. Customers who have already received a Phase I (October 28, 2009, through May 31, 2013) rebate are therefore not eligible to receive a Phase II (June 1, 2013, through May 31, 2016) rebate.
Earn Rebates on Qualified Purchases and Services
Work with a participating contractor** to receive valuable rebates on qualified energy-saving HVAC solutions:
- $50 rebate on a whole house fan — helps save on air conditioning costs by removing warm air from your home
- Up to $60 on the tune up of an existing central air conditioner, heat pump or geothermal system — bring your system back to peak operating efficiency to improve performance and energy savings
- $100 rebate on Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM) replacements — when you upgrade your existing blower motor to a high-efficiency ECM.
- Up to $100 on ductless mini-split air conditioner or ductless mini-split heat pump — an excellent alternative for homes without conventional duct work. Some systems provide both heating and cooling solutions
- Up to $300 on the installation of a new high-efficiency central air conditioner — depending on the efficiency rating, earn a rebate of $150 to $300 and reduce your cooling costs by as much as 30 percent***
- Up to $400 on the purchase of an air source heat pump — install an energy-efficient alternative to traditional furnaces and air conditioners to save energy all year long
- $600 on the installation of an ENERGY STAR® certified geothermal heat pump — take advantage of a renewable and efficient technology for heating, cooling and often, water heating; Through December 31, 2016, homeowners who install ENERGY STAR certified geothermal heat pumps are eligible for a 30 percent federal tax credit